For someone who talks so much about wellness it may surprise you to hear that I LOVE cookery TV programmes.
In honour of one of my favourite ones Jill Gardner (aka The Fat Controller) and I have decided to host The Healthy British Bake Off. We’d love for you to join us.
To take part, head to your kitchen and use your imagination to share a bake with a healthy twist.
- Any bake goes, savoury or sweet, providing that it has a healthy twist to it
- If you have a website add the picture and URL below. If not simply upload a photo
- If you’re using a post from your website or blog then please mention www.theschoolofbalance.com and www.hateitchangeit.co.uk in the post
- Share your bake via social media and hashtag #HealthyBakeOff
- Follow Jill and I on social media and we will share as many posts as we see
- You can enter as many times as you like
- The Healthy Bake Off closes on the 2nd Sept at 10pm BST
[Tweet “I’m joining @schoolbalance and @itsjillgardner for the #HealthyBakeOff #GBBO”]
One recipe I have share previously is my Gooey Brownies, which happen to be gluten, dairy, refined sugar free and have the addition of ground almonds to up the nutritional profile.
I’ve managed to secure a couple of voucher codes via the URLs below. A perfect excuse to try a new gadget or ingredient!
Gadgets and gizmos
- 10% off Great British Bake Off Goodies plus FREE next day delivery on orders over £10. Code: MARYBERRY. Until 9th August from I Want One Of Those via this link.
- Get a free Great British Bake Off loaf tin when you spend £40 on baking products (no code needed). Ends 31st August from The Hut via this link.
- 20% off all products from Yumbles using code SOB20. Lots of interesting products in the ‘pantry’ section, but also have a peek in snacks & sweets and meat & cheese. Only available to new customers. Ends 28th August.
All offers are not able to be combined with other offer codes.
Share Your Bakes…