- ½ tbsp coconut butter
- ½ tbsp gluten free flour
- Approx 100ml coconut milk
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 spring onions (scallions)
- Approx 300g leftover roast chicken, or two cooked chicken breasts
- ½ celeriac (celery root)
- Start by spiralling the celeriac with the large spiral cutter and cooking it in boiling water until it is soft (approx 5-7 mins)
- Drain well
- Make a 'roux' by melting the coconut butter, incorporating the flour mixing well so there are no lumps and gradually adding the milk. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 3 minutes. Whisk constantly and add a little more milk if it gets too thick.
- Stir in the garlic, spring onions, chicken, seasoning and cooked celeriac
LOW FODMAP// replace the garlic with garlic oil or omit. Only use the green part of the spring onion
STORAGE// Best eaten on the day. Easily doubled or halved.