In this month’s interview I’m excited to be able to give you not one but three interviews from leading specialists from around the world.
The series covers everything from conception to post-natal and beyond. It’s aimed at anyone who is thinking of trying for a baby, currently pregnant or already had a baby (even if this was many years ago!). There is an incredible about of advice and information provided in this free series and I’d love to here your feedback. I for one learnt an awful lot about this fascinating subject.
[Tweet “FREE interviews for anyone who is thinking of trying for a baby, pregnant or post-natal “]
Conception and Pregnancy
First up is Erin Smith a leading Fetal Development Specialist from the USA. In this interview we cover:
- The cutting edge (but little publicised) research that shows the impact of lifestyle on your babies health (this blew me away!)
- What to consider when trying to conceive, or battling issues with fertility and miscarriage
- Advice directly about the man’s impact on the babies health
- What to do whilst pregnant.
Listen here or below
- How to do ‘the right thing’ with regards to exercise and nutrition whilst struggling with morning sickness
- What exercise is safe to complete during pregnancy
- The benefits of a healthy lifestyle during pregnancy
- How to lose weight whilst sleep deprived and dealing with a small baby.
- How ‘mummy tummy’ and incontinence might be common but not normal and how to resolve them
- What your pelvic floor actually is
- What diastasis recti is and why you might not know you have it
- When and how your should start exercising again.
In the quick fire round she said that Girls Gone Strong was her favourite blog and The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts was the last books she had read.